- June 15, 1667 (354 years ago)
- •The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- June 15, 1752 (269 years ago)
- •Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity.
- June 15, 1804 (217 years ago)
- •New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document. This Amendment provides the procedure by which the President and Vice President are elected.
- June 15, 1836 (185 years ago)
- •Arkansas is admitted as the 25th U.S. state.
- June 15, 1911 (110 years ago)
- •Tabulating Computing Recording Corporation (IBM) is incorporated.
- June 15, 1916 (105 years ago)
- •U.S. President Woodrow Wilson signs a bill incorporating the Boy Scouts of America, making them the only American youth organization with a federal charter.
- June 15, 2002 (19 years ago)
- •Near earth asteroid 2002 MN missed the Earth by 75,000 miles (120,000 km), about one-third of the distance between the Earth and the Moon
- June 15, 2007 (14 years ago)
- •Bob Barker hosts his final episode of The Price Is Right