Many geocachers have a bag they take with them while geocaching.
Below is a list of what a carry in my bag. It's a messenger bag I found on
clearance at Meijer (a Michigan based chain that pioneered the format used by
Wal-Mart Supercenters), Originally a $15 bag, I snatched it up on clearance for under $4.
Items not pictured but normally carried.
- Cache Repair Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Tweezers and Neelenose Pliers
- For when logs et stuck in micro and nano caches.
- Trail Maps
- Many of the parks around me have extensive trails.
- Pencil Sharpener
- If the pen fails and pencil breaks Murphy really doesn't like you.
- Trade Items
- If I discover a potential hiding place for a future cache I might place,
I jot down the coordinates and check when I get home to see if it is a spot
further than 528 feet from any other cache.
- As a back up to when ink pens don't work-plan on Murphy's Law.